October 09th, 2014
Matt & Marie's has had a great opening with great reviews by Zagat, PhillyMag, USA Today, Foobooz, Philly Weekly and many more. We recently surveyed hundreds of our customers for feedback on our first 3 months serving the neighborhood. We were thrilled with the number of responses!
The suggestions were very clear. We are going to keep delivering the things you love - friendly service, fresh quality ingredients and exciting flavor combinations. We also launched a bunch of changes in response to your overwhelming requests for MORE VARIETY, MORE HEALTHY OPTIONS and MORE VALUE.
Here is a summary of some of the new things to look out for at Matt & Marie's:
- Three new sandwiches, including Chicken, Tuna and a new Italian!
- A new special sandwich each week!
- Pastries, cookies, breakfast sandwiches (for only $2), multi-grain croissants, fruit salad, yogurt and more for breakfast!
- Full variety of house-specialty and build your own salads!
- Easy to order make your own sandwich option!
- Complimentary (Free!) pasta salad or imported Italian sweet treat with every sandwich!
- New portion sizes and price points offering something for everyone!
- New American Style Italian Hoagie stacked with meat for only $6.25! Or as a combo with a can of regular coke and quarter pound pasta salad for only $7.00!
More Healthy Options
- Build Your Own Salad options, in addition to our Chef's signature offerings!
- Nonna's Italian style tuna sandwich!
- Grilled chicken and Greek yogurt dressing for a healthy and satisfying meal!
See you soon!
Matt & Marie
Leave a Reply.